The 2017 Fall UNH Seminar Series on Arctic Change is sponsored the UNH Research Office through the Collaborative Research Excellence (CoRE) Initiative.
- Katharine Duderstadt, Research Scientist, ESRC/EOS
- Catherine Ashcraft, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment, Carsey School of Public Policy.
- Jennifer Brewer, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Geography, Carsey School of Public Policy.
- Jack Dibb, Research Assoc. Professor, Glacier Research Group, ESRC/EOS.
- Nancy Kinner, University Professor, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Coastal Response Research Center (Director), Center for Spills and the Environment (Director), SMSOE.
- Jennifer Miksis-Olds, Research Professor and Assoc. Director of Research, School of Marine Science & Ocean Engineering.
- Joseph Salisbury, Assoc. Research Professor, OPAL/EOS Coastal Carbon Group.
- Ruth Varner, Professor, Dept. Earth Sciences, ESRC (Director), Leitzel Center (Director).
- Cameron Wake, Research Professor, ESRC/EOS, Sustainability Institute.