Behavioral Health awards
These awards seek to honor those who, through their scholarship, leadership, or outstanding efforts, foster a greater understanding or address behavioral health needs in New Hampshire. Staff, faculty, students, student organizations or student groups, and New Hampshire citizens (whether or not affiliated with UNH) are eligible for these awards. Two (2) awards will be given out per year.
Awards will be presented in April 2022.
- Nominee contributes to our knowledge about behavioral health
- Nominee contributes to the prevention, intervention, and treatment of behavioral health challenges
Nominations are due February 11, 2022
Nomination information includes:
- Nominee name (individual or group)
- Nominee status (staff, faculty, student, campus group or student organization, or New Hampshire citizen)
- An explanation of your reasons for nominating this individual or group. Be specific by citing examples of their demonstrated performance and engagement at UNH or in New Hampshire. The review committee bases its decision solely on how well your written nomination illustrates and documents the contributions and impact your nominee has made. (You may upload a document with your response if you prefer. Please include the name of your nominee and the year of nomination in the title of the document.)
- Your name and email so that you can be contacted with any questions, and be notified if the person or group your nominate is chosen for an award.
Nominations can be completed at this survey: https://tinyurl.com/bhiaward