We probably have all experienced bad meetings - but hopefully some great ones, too! Bad meetings can eliminate enthusiasm and engagement. The resources below can help you organize your meetings so that they are productive, efficient, and appreciated (if not enjoyed).
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Meetings from Project Management Hacks
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Structuring Better Meetings by Liane Davey
- Agenda Template from MindTools
- Running Effective Meetings by the Mind Tools Content Team
- Do You Really Need to Hold That Meeting? by Elizabeth Grace Saunders
- Facilitation Tip Sheet by Communities for Public Health (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Online Tools to Foster Team Development and Productivity
This seminar discusses innovative strategies and tools that can be used remotely to foster research teams and hold productive research retreats, while combatting Zoom fatigue.
- Interdisciplinary Research in the Age of Zoom: Fostering Research Teams and Productive Research Retreats ... Despite Zoom Fatigue by Alecia Magnifico (UNH Associate Professor of English) and Bethany Silva (UNH Research Assistant Professor of Education) and TILDE team representatives Ashley Barry (UNH Lecturer of English) and Laura Allen (UNH Assistant Professor of Psychology).