Perceived physical and psychosocial wellbeing of NH Hispanics during the COVID-19 Pandemic
The Dao Lab at UNH is investigating lifestyles and daily behaviors during the COVID-19 pandemic in New Hampshire Hispanic or Latino residents. This research survey is administered remotely over the phone and will last approximately 1-2 hours. Participants will earn a $50 gift card for completion.
You may take the survey in English or Spanish based on your preference.
You may qualify if:
- You have access to a telephone
- You are at least 18-years-old
- You identify as Hispanic or Latino
- You are a current New Hampshire resident
- Eligibility screening phone call (5 minutes or less)
- Phone interview including questions about your food access/security, physical activity, dietary intake, stress, etc.
For more information, please contact study staff at email@example.com or by phone at (603) 862-4260.
Or fill out the contact form on our Contact Us page.