Around Durham and the seacoast NH area (Portsmouth, Dover, Newington, etc.) there are many restaurants, grocery stores, and clothing stores for all people to find what they need. Below are links to all of the resources for you to check out around the seacoast NH area:
- Durbar Square: a homey, bi-level eatery serving classic Nepalese fare, including curried meat & vegetarian tarkari.
- Little Lebanon To Go: Little Lebanon To Go serves the best Mediterranean Subs for lunch and dinner.
- Taste of India: traditional Indian dishes available in a modest, intimate atmosphere or for takeout.
- Bamee/Azure: located on downtown Durham, Bamee is an authentic thai street food restaurant.
- Kume Bistro: the restaurant offers a wide array of Japanese dishes, such as Shrimp Tempura, Chicken Katsu, Hibachi Filet Mignon, Yaki Udon, California Roll.
- Caffe Kilim and Market: gourmet Mediterranean foods including cheeses, jellies, spreads, pasta, nuts and snacks. They also sell hand woven rugs, kilim pillows, Turkish cotton towels.
- India Bazaar: Portsmouth Indian Grocery carries curry, spices, gourmet Indian foods and other authentic Indian food's. We carry Indian snacks, ready to eat foods, South Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani Foods and Rices, Ayurvedic Products and Vegetarian friendly Indian foods. We also carry Halal products.
- Taj Mahal Grocery: they have a great selection of groceries for for all those awesome, flavorful Indian dishes that you're going to make.
- Lo's Seafood and Oriental Market: here you'll find a great selection of ingredients you need to make authentic Asian cuisine. From kimchi to sushi, lumpia to summer rolls, pad thai to udon, ramen to pho, rendang to red curry, ginger candies to ginseng extract, and chow foon to moon cakes.
- Trader Joe's: you'll find unconventional and interesting products in the Trader Joe's label like Mandarin Orange Chicken and Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, as well as everyday basics like milk, eggs, meat, and fresh produce.
- Joann's Fabric Store: wide variety of fabrics and sewing supplies for creating your own clothing pieces.
- Fox Run Mall: has over 60 stores with a variety of clothing options for all types of people.
- Kittery Outlets: offers many brand name stores and brand name clothing items on sale at amazing prices.
- Mall of New Hampshire: located in Manchester, there are many stores with a variety of clothing sizes and styles for all people from a variety of backgrounds.