• Duderstadt, K. and Sowers, J. Air Pollution and COVID-19 in the GCC and the Middle East (2020). The COVID Project. Center for International and Regional Studies. Georgetown University Qatar. https://cirs.georgetown.edu/news-analysis/air-pollution-and-covid-19-gcc-and-middle-east.
• Duderstadt, K. A., C.M. Ashcraft, J. F. Brewer, E. Burakowski, E., J. M. Coffin, J. E. Dibb, L. C. Hamilton, N. E. Kinner, L. A. Mayer, J. L. Miksis-Olds, J. Salisbury, K. D. Seger, R. K. Varner, and C. P. Wake (2018), "Preparing for a Northwest Passage: A Workshop on the Role of New England in Navigating the New Arctic" (2018). Earth Systems Research Center. 207. https://scholars.unh.edu/ersc/207
• Rahmanifard, F., N. A. Schwadron, C. W. Smith, K. G. McCracken, K. A. Duderstadt, N. Lugaz, and M. L. Goelzer (2017), Inferring the Heliospheric Magnetic Field Back through Maunder Minimum, ApJ, 837(2), 165, doi:10.3847/1538-4357/aa6191.
• Duderstadt, K. A., J. E. Dibb, C. H. Jackman, C. E. Randall, N. A. Schwadron, S. C. Solomon, and H. E. Spence (2016), Comment on “Atmospheric ionization by high-fluence, hard spectrum solar proton events and their probable appearance in the ice core archive” by A.L. Melott et al. , J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 121, doi:10.1002/2016JD025220.
• Duderstadt, K. A., J. E. Dibb, N. A. Schwadron, H. E. Spence, S. C. Solomon, V. A. Yudin, C. H. Jackman, and C. E. Randall (2016), Nitrate ion spikes in ice cores not suitable as proxies for solar proton events, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 2015JD023805,doi:10.1002/2015JD023805.
• Duderstadt, K. A., J. E. Dibb, C. H. Jackman, C. E. Randall, S. C. Solomon, M. J. Mills, N. A. Schwadron, and H. E. Spence (2014), Nitrate deposition to surface snow at Summit, Greenland, following the 9 November 2000 solar proton event, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 119(11), 2013JD021389, doi:10.1002/2013JD021389.
• Duderstadt, K.A. (1999), Summertime Tropospheric Ozone Photochemistry over the Western North Atlantic Ocean, Ph.D. dissertation, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
• Duderstadt, K.A., M.A. Carroll, S. Sillman, T. Wang, G.M. Albercook, L. Feng, D.D. Parrish, J.S. Holloway, F.C. Fehsenfeld, D. R. Blake, N.J. Blake, G. Forbes (1998), Photochemical production and loss rates of ozone at Sable Island, Nova Scotia during the North Atlantic Regional Experiment (NARE) 1993 summer intensive, J. Geophys. Res., 103, 13,531-13,555, doi:10.1029/98JD00397.
• Wang, T., M.A. Carroll, G.M. Albercook, K.R. Owens, K.A. Duderstadt, A.N. Markevitch, D.D. Parrish, J.S. Holloway, F.C. Fehsenfeld, G. Forbes, J. Ogren (1996), Ground-based measurements of NOx and total reactive oxidized nitrogen NOy at Sable Island, Nova Scotia, during the NARE 1993 summer intensive, J.Geophys. Res., 101, 28,991-29,004, doi:10.1029/96JD01090.
The Katharine A. Duderstadt site is maintained by Katharine Duderstadt using the myPages at UNH.
Contact the site owner for any questions about this site.