Goal: Explore activities and next steps for the New England Arctic Network, responding to links between Arctic change and North America’s East Coast with a particular focus on the North Atlantic, New England, and the Gulf of Maine.
1. Discuss opportunities for collaboration in research and education
2. Develop the foundation for a shared vision for the network
3. Identify specific research initiatives to kick off convergent collaborations
• A plan for the New England Arctic Network
• Updated web presence to facilitate collaboration – nearctic.net
Meeting NOTES (live)