Chair- Research Committee. Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (2018-Present).
Panel Member (2019). American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF). Planning Grant Collective- Stimulating Research to Enhance Aging-in-Place.
Member- Research Committee. Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (2017-2018).
Advisory Group Member- National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Thiruvananthapuram, and National Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thrissur, India
Institution Review Board Member. Crotched Mountain School and Rehabilitation Center. Greenfield, NH (2011- 2015).
- Editorial Board Member- Assistive Technology Journal (2017-Present)
- Guest Reviewer- Assistive Technology Journal
- Guest Reviewer-Disability & Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology
- Guest Reviewer-Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development
- Guest Reviewer-Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- Guest Reviewer- Journal of Applied Gerontology
External Dissertation Examiner (2017). Steel, E. The right choice? An interpretive policy analysis of assistive technology in Australian disability services. University of Queensland, Australia.
External Dissertation Examiner (2018-2019). van Niekerk, K. Perspectives of rehabilitation professionals on assistive technology provision to young children with disabilities in South Africa. University of Pretoria, South Africa.