I have always possessed a great interest in the field of business and use my skills and talents from past experiences to continue to grow and succeed each and every day. Currently seeking full-time opportunities after graduation in May 2019 in sales specific roles.
Please reach out to me with any questions you may have!
Medicus Healthcare Solutions- Windham, NH May 2018 – August 2018
Intern – Hospitalist Medicine
- Developed relationships with healthcare professionals in order to provide a comprehensive solution.
- Generated leads for both Recruiters and Business Development Executives, being held to Key Performance Indicators
- Resulting in over 3,000 calls made during the Summer, placement margins as high as 44%, and a copious amount of experience talking to C-Level Executives.
Razzetti Contracting- Pelham NH September 2015 – Present
- High-end home improvement company that provides essential home improvements to residential properties.
- Various and important skills acquired, such as sales, marketing, budgeting, accounting, and management.
Noble Home- Home Improvements- Pelham, NH June 2011 – Present
Apprentice, Veteran Employee
- Various skills in multiple fields, such as painting, carpentry, landscape, and hardscape learned to deliver a successful job outcome.
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Inc.- Reading, MA January 2016 – August 2016
- Branch Manager: experience provided skills in the fields of marketing, sales, and management while managing a branch comprised of 6 towns and cities in Southern New Hampshire.
University of New Hampshire Sales Club May 2018 – Present
- Provided over 100 students an advanced sales acumen and education of the critical pillars in the sales cycle while organizing meetings with various Program sponsors and professionals.
Professional Sales Group- Durham, NH December 2017 – Present
- Participate in multiple internal and intercollegiate Sales Competitions (ICSC, Orlando), dissect the sales process, and extend sales acumen through each opportunity the Group offers.
Alpha Kappa Psi- Durham, NH January 2017 – Present
- Alpha Kappa Psi fosters both personal and professional growth of its members.
- Held positions in various committees while being an active, leading veteran for new members.
Corporate Partnership Committee Head December 2017-May 2018
- Managed a committee of 12 individuals who were responsible for generating leads, prospecting companies, and closing partnerships between the company and the fraternity.
Boy Scouts of America- Salem, NH September 2010 – August 2014
- Countless skills learned throughout many years, such as leadership, organization, first aid, soft skills, and many more.