WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SITE!
Quick Start Guide
Here are some suggestions to get you going:
Change your site name
- Hover over the default site name in the header area at the top
- Click on the gear icon that appears and choose Edit Widget
- Change the Title, then choose Save
- Do the same to edit the Site Logo and follow the prompts, or select Remove Widget if you do not want a Site Logo
Move around your site and get help
- Review the dropdown menu on the upper right
- Review the fly-out menu on the left
- Go to Site Owner Basics for more detailed explanations of site functions
Change this default home page content and add widgets
- Hover over the large gear to the right and choose Layout
- Review available widgets at the top of the page
- Not seeing what you want? Click on the green dropdown to the right and create your own
- To edit this Quick Start Guide content area hover over this area and click on the small gear that pops up on the right and choose Edit Widget
Need additional help? If you have questions or comments please fill out our support form. If you would like some training attend an Open Session where you can work with support staff one-on-one. The Open Session schedule is available at https://at-training.unh.edu.
I have always possessed a great interest in the field of business and use my skills and talents from past experiences to continue to grow and succeed each and every day. Currently seeking full-time opportunities after graduation in May 2019 in sales specific roles.
Please reach out to me with any questions you may have!
Medicus Healthcare Solutions- Windham, NH May 2018 – August 2018
Intern – Hospitalist Medicine
- Developed relationships with healthcare professionals in order to provide a comprehensive solution.
- Generated leads for both Recruiters and Business Development Executives, being held to Key Performance Indicators
- Resulting in over 3,000 calls made during the Summer, placement margins as high as 44%, and a copious amount of experience talking to C-Level Executives.
Razzetti Contracting- Pelham NH September 2015 – Present
- High-end home improvement company that provides essential home improvements to residential properties.
- Various and important skills acquired, such as sales, marketing, budgeting, accounting, and management.
Noble Home- Home Improvements- Pelham, NH June 2011 – Present
Apprentice, Veteran Employee
- Various skills in multiple fields, such as painting, carpentry, landscape, and hardscape learned to deliver a successful job outcome.
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Inc.- Reading, MA January 2016 – August 2016
- Branch Manager: experience provided skills in the fields of marketing, sales, and management while managing a branch comprised of 6 towns and cities in Southern New Hampshire.
University of New Hampshire Sales Club May 2018 – Present
- Provided over 100 students an advanced sales acumen and education of the critical pillars in the sales cycle while organizing meetings with various Program sponsors and professionals.
Professional Sales Group- Durham, NH December 2017 – Present
- Participate in multiple internal and intercollegiate Sales Competitions (ICSC, Orlando), dissect the sales process, and extend sales acumen through each opportunity the Group offers.
Alpha Kappa Psi- Durham, NH January 2017 – Present
- Alpha Kappa Psi fosters both personal and professional growth of its members.
- Held positions in various committees while being an active, leading veteran for new members.
Corporate Partnership Committee Head December 2017-May 2018
- Managed a committee of 12 individuals who were responsible for generating leads, prospecting companies, and closing partnerships between the company and the fraternity.
Boy Scouts of America- Salem, NH September 2010 – August 2014
- Countless skills learned throughout many years, such as leadership, organization, first aid, soft skills, and many more.