- Work from any liberal arts class from UNH, and the NH Community College System may submit digital project to the HUGEmanitiesTM Big Contest. You DO NOT have to be a Liberal Arts major.
- Your Big Contest submission should be original work, and not copied from any other person or person’s work. Any project that is not original will be disqualified.
- You may submit up to two digital projects to the HUGEmanitiesTM Big Contest.
- Video submissions should have a maximum length of approximately 5 minutes. If you have a submission that is significantly longer, please email for guidance.
- Please provide subtitles in your digital project, if you use language other than English.
- Digital Project submissionmust be submitted to the Qualtrics submission form by noon on April 28, 2020.
- Digital Project judging will occur on May 1, 2020.
- Big Contest winners will be notified via email on or before May 3, 2020.
- The HUGEmanitiesTM Recognition Night event is cancelled due to COVID-19 and social distancing. Winning entries will be showcased in a digital format on HUGEmanities.com.
BIG CONTEST JUDGING
- Official judging 2020 will be completed by a select group of faculty judges.
- Prizes will be awarded in the amounts of $300 for first place, $200 for second place, and $100 for 3rd place. Three prizes will be awarded per four categoris. Big Contest winners also receive a HUGEmanitiesTM certificate of achievement.
- Contest winners will be asked to complete an online consent form, allowing for publication of their digital project on the HUGEmanitiesTM website.
- The project storyline (script), and multimedia elements (images, sound clips, and video) should be original work. In the event that a digital project uses copyrighted images, please follow copyright rules, and credit the content used in the digital project. Typically the last scene / slide is the References page, and lists the copyrighted materials included in the project.